[Building Sakai] Permission in sakai tool

ngoc hon phamthingochon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 08:43:14 PDT 2009

Hello all,

I have problem with permission on tool.
I wrote a tool to add add many users to sakai.
Sakai supports 2 permissions for this tool:
// permissions
    public final static String ITEM_WRITE_ANY = "nluaddsite.write.any";
    public final static String ITEM_READ_HIDDEN = "nluaddsite.read.hidden";

And from UI, I see 2 checkboxs for 2 above permissions.
With student role, 2 checkboxs are unchecked. But when I login with student
role, I still see and process on my tool.

How can I make my tool hidden from student role?
Hope your help.

Thanks!

Ngoc Hon