[Building Sakai] JSF Modal Dialog

Thomas Amsler tpamsler at ucdavis.edu
Sat Jul 11 14:07:48 PDT 2009

Quick update on this:

We have tried some of the different JSF libraries MyFaces, PrimeFaces,
... to get this to work without any luck. Then we looked at jQuery and
got that to work very quickly. I would recommend using jQuery to
anybody who is trying to do something like this. It will save you a
lot of time!!

Best,
-- Thomas