[Building Sakai] Sakai Solo Deployment Error

Abd alqader Omar abed2000abed at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 11 00:19:40 PDT 2009

Dear All,

I am deploying Sakai solo, on sakai 2.5.3, i get sakai solo source from:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/SOLO/Learning+offline+with+SOLO

i trid to follow the installation steps from:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/download/attachments/8552462/installation_manual.doc

But sakai could not start after that and it gave me deployment "destroy" error, and so sakai could not deply for that.

So i trid then to deploy it by my self using maven, but it also gave me the following error, (How can i solve it, please?):

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.muse.mneme:muse-mneme-api:jar:1.1.0

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.muse.mneme -DartifactId=muse-mneme
api -Dversion=1.1.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

  Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file there:

      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.muse.mneme -DartifactId=muse-mneme-a
i -Dversion=1.1.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -Drepository
d=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.sakaiproject.solo:solo-api:jar:0.1
        2) org.muse.mneme:muse-mneme-api:jar:1.1.0

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  org.sakaiproject.solo:solo-api:jar:0.1

from the specified remote repositories:
  default (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
  sakai-maven (http://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2),
  sakai-ibiblio-mirror (http://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2-ibiblio),
  apache-repo (http://myfaces.zones.apache.org/dist/maven-repository),
  Sakaiproject-Maven2 (http://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2)

[INFO] Total time: 1 minute 10 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Sat Jul 11 10:45:38 GMT+03:00 2009
[INFO] Final Memory: 14M/25M
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\solo\soloserver_sakai>

Regards

      Get your new Email address!