[Building Sakai] Library upgrades in the Kernel

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Wed Jul 8 14:57:54 PDT 2009

HIbernate 3.2.6 was the next version out when the JIRA was filed. 3.2.7 would make most sense, or 3.3.2 if someone can review the changes for compatibility issues, etc.

Cheers
Stephen

>>> Cris J Holdorph <holdorph at unicon.net> 7/9/2009 5:14 AM >>>
+++++1

Really been wanting the commons-lang and the javax.mail upgrades.

I am curious, I have no objection, but why Hibernate 3.2.6 instead of
3.3.2 or 3.2.7?

---- Cris J H