[Building Sakai] Unable to launch scorm content in project site

Neeru Joshi neer.josh25 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 01:09:44 PDT 2009

Hi All,

   I have installed Scorm 2004 3ed rte in sakai 2.5.4. I am able to use it
properly in admin login, but in any other login with acess/maintain role, i
am unable to launch it(the package name is not a link). Infact another user
with maintain role is also not able to launch (can upload though). I have
modified settings in realms>!site.template>access&maintain to give maintain
role all scorm.x functions and access scorm.launch function...but i still
face the same problem.

Appreciate any help....thanks,
Neeru