[Building Sakai] Urgent help : Problem Uploading file in Scorm Player

Neeru Joshi neer.josh25 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 21:27:23 PDT 2009

Hi Kirk,

   You are right, I finally figured that the package (zip file) had a wrong
structure. It contained another folder inside it and then the files. I found
this after experimenting with many packages & noticing the difference. The
package authoring has been outsourced to another company, so it didn't occur
to me first...and also because I am new to sakai. With tight deadlines i am
hardly finding any time to study sakai, could you please suggest me some
good reading. I have the 'Sakai_Courseware_Management_The_Official_Guide'
book, however I don't feel thats is helpful enough for a developer.

  No, I am not at the conference, I am in India. Thanks for your reply and
for the link, it will help a lot.

Regards,
Neeru Joshi