[Building Sakai] Urgent help : Problem Uploading file in Scorm Player

Kirk Alexander kdalex at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jul 7 19:03:08 PDT 2009

Joshi
This sounds like you have a problem with the package you have made.
Are you at the conference?   Maybe you could show me and/or send me
the package to try myself.   We found the most debugging things using
the TestTrack free SCORM test system
(http://www.scorm.com/scorm-solved/testtrack/)
I did pass your question on to James but he's been busy with our
Gradebook app
getting it ready for the conference this week.
Kirk

--

Kirk Alexander
SmartSite Program Manager