[Building Sakai] rest all 'My Workspaces'

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jul 6 12:57:39 PDT 2009

2009/7/6 Steve Swinsburg <s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk>:
> Hi Jon,
> If you delete all My Workspaces their resources will remain intact :) The
> sites will be re-created when they next login with the changes picked up
> from the !user.template.
> For doing it en-masse, you could use the web services and iterate over every
> userId.

If your ok writing web service client I'd use that as it's less likely
to leave your database in a inconsistent state, however if you can't
easily do that then this may help. It some  SQL (for MySQL) we
recently ran to remove everyone's MyWorkspace, so that they would all
get the latest template.

Attached is the SQL. This doesn't delete anything outside the site
service (eg authz).

--
  Matthew Buckett