[Building Sakai] Sakai + Spring 2.5.6.SEC01

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Wed Jul 1 10:05:14 PDT 2009

:-)

If that's the case, and there are no contrary views on going ahead with this, then I'd suggest that either Anthony W or David Horwitz do the commits, as it will require a kernel 1.1-SNAPSHOT refresh so as not to break the nightly2 build  (and everyone else not building their own trunk kernel).

Cheers
Stephen

On Jul 1, 2009, at 11:47 AM, Stephen Marquard wrote:

> Can we take your request as a commitment to help resolve any Spring-
> related issues that arise as a result of this change from now
> through to the release of Sakai 2.7 ?

I live to serve.

Zach