[Building Sakai] Intermittent 0-size attachments in Tests & Quizzes

mizematr at notes.udayton.edu mizematr at notes.udayton.edu
Tue Dec 29 14:07:26 PST 2009

Stephen,

Is it possible that you were hit with this Jira issue?

http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-15709

We lost some audio recordings done in Samigo because we didn't realize
that uploads were stored by default in the tmp directory.  If you recently
restarted your server, this could be the problem.
Matt Mize, Systems Administrator
 - Pay no attention to the man in the back office....
Matt.Mize at notes.udayton.edu
(937) 229-1024

UDit Department, University of Dayton
300 College Park, Dayton, OH, 45469-1302

Stephen Jaegle <sjaegle at gmail.com>
Sent by: sakai-dev-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org
12/29/09 03:43 PM

sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Building Sakai] Intermittent 0-size attachments in Tests & Quizzes

I forgot to add that we are configured to have the attachments saved in
the
file system with samigo.saveMediaToDb=false, and that queries for the
"missing" files on sam_media_t yield results in the /tmp/... directory.

TO UNSUBSCRIBE: send email to
sakai-dev-unsubscribe at collab.sakaiproject.org with a subject of
"unsubscribe"