[Building Sakai] Intermittent 0-size attachments in Tests & Quizzes

Stephen Jaegle sjaegle at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 12:31:00 PST 2009

Thanks, Karen.

Running that query yields LOCATIONs that are all in the /tmp directory,
something like
/tmp/jsf/upload_tmp/assessment12345/question6789/123456789[the
eid]/TheFileName_1260991225656.theextension but the files in question are
not in the /tmp directory.

Is there a way to determine where else the files might be? For example,
other files that download fine have a FILE_PATH entry in content_resource
that looks something like
/vol1/2009/344/18/385969bc-ae1e-4c4f-a448-49be74c709e3.

--Steve