[Building Sakai] How to identify Drop boxes when accessing via webDAV

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Dec 17 05:35:01 PST 2009

http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-12844

When drop boxes are viewed via webdav they are labelled by EID - there is no mention of the person that the drop box belongs to. It would be good if the folder names were labelled better:  maybe use Surname, Firstname (username) or maybe Surname, Firstname (email address).

Does anybody have a workaround / patch or other advice that we could give to staff - we cant even work out how to relate the EIDs to actual names.

adam