[Building Sakai] FW: [Using Sakai] Link between releasing GB item and including it in the course grade calculation

Gordon, Patricia (psg3a) psg3a at eservices.virginia.edu
Wed Dec 16 11:20:02 PST 2009

Michelle,

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I really appreciate it. We will look for a way to disable this dependency ourselves, since we get just as many complaints about wanting to include an item in the course grade calculation, but not release the item to students. It's always something, eh?

Thanks again,
Trisha