[Building Sakai] Sakai email notifications

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Tue Dec 15 13:16:11 PST 2009

Awa:

You can set "assignment.submission.confirmation.email" inside
sakai.properties. But if not, the default value will be set to be "true",
which means student will receive submission confirmation emails.

I am not sure about Resources tool, though.

Thanks,

- Zhen

On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 15:54:57 -0500, Mame-Awa Diop  wrote: Hi Zhen,

 Is this property set in the sakai.properties file and is there an
equivalent for the Resources ?

 Thanks,

 Awa