[Building Sakai] Conversion scripts for db2 and mssql?

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Tue Dec 15 08:34:49 PST 2009

AFAIK there is no organized effort to test or run Sakai with MSSQL, so I'd suggest just ignoring that until such time as there are volunteers to do so (e.g. bring up QA servers with MSSQL).

For db2, perhaps the IBM / rsmart / Marist contributors can help out. We may just need to organize the workflow for getting this done.

Regards
Stephen

>>> "Maurer, Christopher Wayne" <chmaurer at iupui.edu> 12/15/2009 6:19 PM >>>
What is our stance on conversion scripts for db2 and mssql?  I've got my stuff in oracle and mysql, but I have no way to test the other two.  I don't even know the syntax differences!  So, what's the process for this?  If I check in the mysql and oracle, can someone else "convert" the scripts for the other two?

Chris