[Building Sakai] Feed Tool

Wagner, Michelle R. wagnermr at iupui.edu
Mon Dec 14 06:59:20 PST 2009

Hi Mark,
Indiana started that project a while back, but it has not been worked on in quite some time.  As far as I know, we don't have any plans to resume work on it in the near future.  The developer who did most of the work is no longer working here, but I can try to answer any questions you may have if you want to look into it further.

Have a wonderful day,
Michelle