[Building Sakai] regrading site status

Christopher Covington cov at vt.edu
Fri Dec 11 05:38:19 PST 2009

While I don't yet have experience writing Sakai tools and I may not have
time in the near future to contribute much because I'll be busy coding
another tool, the lack of a "synoptic" gradebook on the landing page (My
Workspace) was something my girlfriend was complaining about last night.
I would love to see that and the lack of RSS feeds fixed. Hopefully I'll
be able to help out with those tools in the future, if they're not
already completed by other folks.

Regards,
Chris C.