[Building Sakai] sakai-jsp-adapter unused?

Aaron Zeckoski aaronz at vt.edu
Fri Dec 11 00:07:08 PST 2009

> Is it really required for JSP tools? Does this mean there are no JSP only tools in Sakai now (cue hooray)

It is used for a bunch of contrib projects and basically maps the
requests for tools into the Sakai portal correctly.
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/caret/sakai-jsp-adapter/trunk/
What is the issue?
-AZ

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 10:47 PM, Steve Swinsburg
<steve.swinsburg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> In analysing the trunk poms, it seems that the sakai-jsp-adapter jar is unused. This is causing a bit of an issue in JSP based tools created in the Sakai App Builder for K1 environments, and I'd like to resolve it.
>
> http://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2/org/sakaiproject/sakai-jsp-adapter/
>
> Is it really required for JSP tools? Does this mean there are no JSP only tools in Sakai now (cue hooray)
>
> thanks,
> Steve

Aaron Zeckoski (azeckoski (at) vt.edu)
Senior Research Engineer - CARET - University of Cambridge
https://twitter.com/azeckoski - http://www.linkedin.com/in/azeckoski
http://aaronz-sakai.blogspot.com/ - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile