[Building Sakai] Sakai integration with Document Management

Max Whitney max at nyu.edu
Mon Dec 7 09:23:48 PST 2009

Hi David:

Slightly tangential to your stated needs, but still possibly
interesting, is NYU's work to integrate Sakai 3 with Xythos WEBDav
Digital Locker.

We are starting with a fairly simple proof of concept implementation.
A Sakai 3 site will have an associate group in Xythos. Content stored
via Sakai to Xythos will be accessible both through the Sakai
interface and through the Xythos interface.

-- Max