[Building Sakai] Worksite InstaChat

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Mon Dec 7 02:45:11 PST 2009

I had in mind more the changes to the REST and service code that may be required to enable a floating chat feature. But maybe create one for the overall feature and a subtask or related JIRA for the REST changes necessary to enable it.

Cheers
Stephen

>>> Adrian Fish <a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk> 12/7/2009 12:40 PM >>>
Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the info, I'll look into the listener approach. When you say
'a JIRA', do you mean a request for a floating chat feature?

Cheers,

Adrian.

--
Adrian Fish