[Building Sakai] Change the Term of a course site

Mark Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 4 06:49:54 PST 2009

I'm not aware of a webservice that reveals the course management admin
interfaces.  Generally, terms are pushed into Sakai from a student
information system, or created in the database directly.  I once wrote a
Sakai tool that would manage sessions and terms, but it was the property
of a firm that wouldn't release it as open source.

- Mark