[Building Sakai] [building Sakai]Need to develop a tool for adding custom logic?

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Fri Dec 4 00:47:21 PST 2009

Hi Neeru,

Take a look to the Conditional Release: http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/CR/Home

Maybe this can help you.

David

-----Mensaje original-----
De: sakai-dev-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org [mailto:sakai-dev-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org] En nombre de Neeru Joshi
Enviado el: lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2009 5:09
Para: sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org
Asunto: [Building Sakai] [building Sakai]Need to develop a tool for adding custom logic?

Hi everybody,

   I was trying to map one of the requirements ion my project with the sakai
2.5.4 tools. req is that a questionare with some symptoms (multiple
selections) is presented to the user. The user selects as many as they are
manifesting and their selection is stored and used to cutomize the training
program for them. Basically select which chapters the user needs to
complete. After the user has selected the symptoms and the program is
customized, the customized prg is shown to the user along with some
recommendations.

  I have been checking out some tools like test and quizes, gradebook,
assignment, report. However, I am not sure as to where to embed this logic.
Is it possible to bring about this effect by using the existing tools or do
i have to develop my own tool that would use may be test and quizes,
gradebook and would have the custom logic and finally display the customized
program.

  Could somebody please throw some light on this. Thanks

Neeru