[Building Sakai] Problems with Safari & Chrome

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Thu Dec 3 14:08:48 PST 2009

For reference, Sakai 2.6.1, 2.7.x and trunk use FCKeditor 2.6.4.1.
There is an FCKeditor 2.6.5 version available that I believe to be a
sane upgrade choice for each of 2.6.x, 2.7.x, and trunk.

There is only one feature change, which is optional and not on by
default in our configuration. There are various bugs fixes that are
desirable to pick up (though not #2522, to my disappointment, so we
still have to patch that and repackage).

I only see one item in the changelog related to Safari/Chrome: http://
dev.fckeditor.net/ticket/3053

Thanks,
-Noah