[Building Sakai] Postem org.apache.commons.fileupload maven build error in tagged 2.6.1 check out

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Tue Dec 1 14:25:46 PST 2009

Charlie--we started encountering this build error back on 18 November
(see email below).  The missing dependency listing affected trunk,
2.5.x, 2.6.x and 2.7.x branches as well as tags such as 2.6.1 (all
since patched).  You can fix it locally by adding the following
dependency to the 2.6.1 postem tool pom:

> <dependency>
>       <groupId>commons-fileupload</groupId>
>       <artifactId>commons-fileupload</artifactId>
> </dependency>

The upcoming 2.5.6, 2.6.2 maintenance releases includes this fix.

http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-17418

Cheers,

Anth

Begin forwarded message: