[Building Sakai] Adding group management capabilities to entitybroker: SAK-17471

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Tue Dec 1 03:34:32 PST 2009

Hi all,

We are building a pure HTML/JS client-side app to provide some more sophisticated ways of managing ad-hoc groups in Sakai sites (e.g. cut & paste a list of users into a group, auto-complete, etc.), to support some local requirements we have in large sites.

To enable this, we are implementing some REST group management webservices as extensions of the existing site and membership EB entity providers. If you're interested in this, please see

http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-17471

Regards
Stephen