[Building Sakai] Site manage tool modification

Absar Ahamed absar at atelier-soft.com
Mon Aug 31 22:14:34 PDT 2009

Hello
      We are using sakai 2.6 for our project in that we  did a modification
in the source code for the site manage tool . In the Site manage site info
menu we enabled displaying the headers like Firstname, lastname,
Mobilenumber ,Address, RollNumber from the  sakai person table. After when
the students are added we can enter their detials here. Now in the site info
the students list is huge (eg 300 participants). To find a particular
student its really difficult to view . i just want to know is there any way
to embed filter option in site info menu like the way we have in roster
tool. In the roster tool we have to option view the participants by
character,role etc, but we cannot to edit the any details. I want a help to
embed filter option in site info menu

Thanks in advance