[Building Sakai] Site Helper and E-Mail messages

Branden Visser branden at uwindsor.ca
Mon Aug 31 10:25:51 PDT 2009

I've written a patch to address this problem [1], we've had it in
production for about a week.

If there is no objection to Site Notification only notifying users who
are members in the site realm, we would like it to be included in 2.7.

Best,

Branden

[1] http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-16899