[Building Sakai] assignments2

Wagner, Michelle R. wagnermr at iupui.edu
Thu Aug 27 09:46:23 PDT 2009

Hi John,
IU is running a small pilot based off of:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/assignment2/branches/sakai_2-6-x/

This branch is fairly close to trunk assignment2.  FYI, it requires some api methods in the GradebookService that are not in the 2.6 gradebook (they are in gradebook trunk).

We are currently wrapping up work for integrating assignment2 with Turnitin, and we will be doing a release at IU to include this functionality soon.   Over the next few months we hope to resolve a number of the remaining gaps between the original assignments tool and assignment2.

Have a great day,
Michelle