[Building Sakai] Framework build, site-manage and entitybroker

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Aug 26 07:35:15 PDT 2009

I'm still getting used to 2.6.x and it seems that the Site Info tool
(from site-manage) now depends on the entitybroker api and
implementation when new users are added to a site.

This means that the framework build (cutdown sakai profile) needs to
have the both of them added to it for site info to be reasonably
useable.

Every time the framework build grows it slows down my startup time so
personally I'd prefer it if the core tools kept dependencies to a
minimum. Having a large web of dependencies doesn't make the division
of responsibilities very clear.

--
  Matthew Buckett