[Building Sakai] Wiki Message with JsMath

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Aug 26 03:06:28 PDT 2009

we also got bad feedback about "install jsmaths fonts" warning message so removed it (in an analagous way to that suggested on the web page), but now we get an equally geeky message

	"Error jsmaths font cannot be found error code (-7). I'll keep going but things could get ugly"

This doesn't appear very much but is annoying all the same. I mean, what a stupid message - what purpose does it serve?!!

Any ideas how to get rid of this?

adam