[Building Sakai] SCORM PLAYER + SAKAI 2.6 DB exceptions

Carlos Delgado CDelgado at bmjgroup.com
Tue Aug 25 04:05:30 PDT 2009

Hi,

After reading all the threads about the SCORM player integration with
Sakai, I decided to try to do it.

Right now it's almost done, but when I start Tomcat I see these DB
exceptions, and I can't find out where is this table being used. My guess
is that they are for the SCORM player, but I'm not completely sure about
that

Can anyone tell me how to solve it? I'm using Oracle 10g.

2009-08-24 16:14:44,266  WARN main
org.sakaiproject.springframework.orm.hibernate.AddableSessionFactoryBean -
Unsuccessful schema statement: create table
SCM_GLOBAL_OBJECTIVE_PROGRESS_INFO (PK number(19,0) not null, VERSION
number(10,0) not null, LEARNER_PK number(19,0), GLOBAL_OBJECTIVE_PK
number(19,0), ORGANIZATION_OBJECTIVE_PK number(19,0), PROGRESS_STATUS
number(1,0), SATISFIED_STATUS number(1,0), MEASURE_STATUS number(1,0),
NORMALIZED_MEASURE number(19,2), primary key (PK), unique (LEARNER_PK,
GLOBAL_OBJECTIVE_PK, ORGANIZATION_OBJECTIVE_PK))
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00972: identifier is too long
[...]
2009-08-24 16:14:49,673  WARN main
org.sakaiproject.springframework.orm.hibernate.AddableSessionFactoryBean -
Unsuccessful schema statement: alter table
SCM_GLOBAL_OBJECTIVE_PROGRESS_INFO add constraint FKF4C646C0F376960D
foreign key (ORGANIZATION_OBJECTIVE_PK) references
SCM_ORGANIZATION_OBJECTIVE
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00972: identifier is too long
[...]
2009-08-24 16:14:49,673  WARN main
org.sakaiproject.springframework.orm.hibernate.AddableSessionFactoryBean -
Unsuccessful schema statement: alter table
SCM_GLOBAL_OBJECTIVE_PROGRESS_INFO add constraint FKF4C646C0EF1F9B74
foreign key (LEARNER_PK) references SCM_LEARNER
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00972: identifier is too long
[...]
2009-08-24 16:14:49,673  WARN main
org.sakaiproject.springframework.orm.hibernate.AddableSessionFactoryBean -
Unsuccessful schema statement: alter table
SCM_GLOBAL_OBJECTIVE_PROGRESS_INFO add constraint FKF4C646C0577B5CAD
foreign key (GLOBAL_OBJECTIVE_PK) references SCM_GLOBAL_OBJECTIVE
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00972: identifier is too long
[...]
2009-08-24 16:16:09,612  INFO main org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig -
Deploying web application archive player2.war
2009-08-24 16:16:11,815 [main] ERROR
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost].[/player2] -
Error configuring application listener of class
com.icodeon.rte.listeners.HibernateInitListener
 java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.icodeon.rte.listeners.HibernateInitListener

Best Regards,

Carlos Delgado

The BMJ Group is one of the world's most trusted providers of medical information for doctors, researchers, health care workers and patients www.bmjgroup.bmj.com.  This email and any attachments are confidential.  If you have received this email in error, please delete it and kindly notify us.  If the email contains personal views then the BMJ Group accepts no responsibility for these statements.  The recipient should check this email and attachments for viruses because the BMJ Group accepts no liability for any damage caused by viruses.  Emails sent or received by the BMJ Group may be monitored for size, traffic, distribution and content.  BMJ Publishing Group Limited trading as BMJ Group.  A private limited company, registered in England and Wales under registration number 03102371.  Registered office: BMA House, Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9JR, UK.