[Building Sakai] Statistics on installation basis

John F. Hall hall at UDel.Edu
Thu Aug 20 11:59:47 PDT 2009

Daniel-

No screenshots that would be interesting right now.  Our OpenReports
installation won't currently let me upload report definition files, so
I'm limited to to doing a single SQL query per report.  Because of that
I'm just dumping two reports per day in Excel format - Site data,
basically a list of all sites, terms, creators, etc and Section data --
all the course sections that are associated with sites and which sites
they're associated with.

This goes to our user support group (who doesn't have database access)
and they use Excel to create graphs and create further reports as needed.

In the near future, when our installation allows uploads, I hope to also
use jxls to have open reports build more sophisticated pre-canned Excel
reports and graphs:
http://oreports.com/blog/2006/09/24/jxls-excel-reports-from-xls-templates/

-John