[Building Sakai] Sitestats 2 and EntityBroker 2-5-x

D. Stuart Freeman stuart.freeman at et.gatech.edu
Wed Aug 19 13:27:10 PDT 2009

I'm trying to deploy the sitestats 2 tag into sakai 2.5.x.  When I try to
start up tomcat, I get the following error:

loadComponentPackage: exception loading: /opt/sakai/tomcat/components/sakai-sitestats-components/WEB-INF/components.xml : org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException: Configuration problem: Class that bean class [org.sakaiproject.sitestats.impl.event.EntityBrokerEventRegistry] depends on not found

This appears to be related to SAK-14370, where the last comment was made
on Sep 14, 2008.  Is this still a candidate for merge into 2.5.x?

--
D. Stuart Freeman
Georgia Institute of Technology