[Building Sakai] Change the Site URL

Wellington Santos wellington at wbsystem.com.br
Wed Aug 19 07:54:01 PDT 2009

Hi Steve,

Ok I think I understand now, you only need one or a couple of tools
copied across between sites without duplicating the rest of the content
that comes along with it right? -> Exactly.
This would be pretty simple scripted via the webservices although you
might need to create one. You could borrow the idea from
addNewPageToSite and addNewToolToPage. -> I'll try do that, but is there
nothing ready to do that? Could you help me to do that, I said once, I'm
newbie in Sakai and I'm learning it alone.
Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards.

Wellington Santos