[Building Sakai] August 20th: Library Sakai 3 integration meeting

Gaurav Bhatnagar gbhatnag at umich.edu
Wed Aug 19 07:43:15 PDT 2009

Hello!

An agenda for tomorrow's Library & Sakai 3 integration web meeting can
be found at:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/6gftAw (agenda also included
below for reference)

A goal for our meeting is defining a project vision.  Ideas about
project visions gathered through stakeholder interviews with 8
representatives from 8 different institutions can be found at:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/FwjtAw

This page represents what we know about the library community's
thinking about integrating with Sakai 3.  Please have a look before
the meeting and make comments (on the page, at the web meeting, or
both) if you feel anything is missing or if you feel we're on track.

Look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thanks,
Gaurav

Gaurav Bhatnagar
Interaction Designer
University of Michigan Library http://lib.umich.edu
+1.517.980.4616
gbhatnag at umich.edu

*** Library & Sakai 3 Integration: 20 August 2009 Web Meeting Agenda ***
• Introductions
• Upcoming calls - same time (11:30am - 1pm Eastern), same place
(Sakai002 Conference Bridge), new dates:
	• September 17, October 15, November 19, December 17
• Stakeholder Interviews Summary: http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/FAntAw
• Defining Project Vision: http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/FwjtAw
	• Embeddable Library Widgets
	• Library Bookmarklet