[Building Sakai] Data Point Tool Not working

Hitesh joshi joshi.hitesh.0123 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 05:43:15 PDT 2009

Hello all,

I m hitesh.  I m working on Goal Management tool.Goal Management Tool with
the integration of assignment tool is working fine.I m facing some problem
regarding DataPoint Tool. In the datapoint tool every thing is fine.There no
exception, nothing going wrong with the code, but still i m not geeting its
first page displayed.When i m clicking on datapoint tool link in course
site(left navigation) i m getting blank page displayed in portal body area.I
m not getting where i m getting wrong.
Any Pointers ?