[Building Sakai] Change the Site URL

Wellington Santos wellington at wbsystem.com.br
Mon Aug 17 14:27:51 PDT 2009

I see... but there are many links, near 6832 (244 - courses * 7
differents sites  * 4 links to each link). Imagine change 6832 links. I
guess I would lose one or two days and 5 or 10 people to change all
links. I can't do that.

I duplicated a site by webservice (createSiteByDuplication, as Mike said
once), but I don't wanna duplicate more a site, I wanna copy and change
all links through a webservice (case exists) or create a function which
could do that for me.
Is there any way better?

regards...