[Building Sakai] Change the Site URL

Wellington Santos wellington at wbsystem.com.br
Mon Aug 17 08:33:33 PDT 2009

Hi all,

Is there any way to change the Site URL by web service? I'll explain.
I've lots of sites (around 1708 sites) and those sites were replicated
by web service. However, the database is larger and the database
performace is slowest. Then, I'd a idea. There is a link to repository
which do it works, I copy the site and change the URL to a default site
repository. If I do it, I'll economize size and performace of database.
But, I don't know if this is possible and if I should do it and others
things still work.

Regards

Wellington Santos