[Building Sakai] Building rsmart-common and virtual_classroom contrib tools

Michael Korcuska mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org
Fri Aug 14 09:32:17 PDT 2009

Hi Neeru,

There was a big change between 2.5 and 2.6, namely, a number of core
services were bundled together into a Kernel.  This means the
dependencies have changed.  The details are here:  	 http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/eoTgAw

That wiki page contains instructions for moving pom files from 2.5 to
2.6 but not the reverse (I think). Can you move to 2.6? That might be
beneficial for a variety of other reasons as well.

Michael

Michael Korcuska
Executive Director, Sakai Foundation
mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org