[Building Sakai] FCKeditor frame is not encrypted.

Robert Cohen robert.cohen at anu.edu.au
Fri Aug 14 00:00:49 PDT 2009

We're have a Sakai 2.4 instance in production.
We're seeing an issue with the FCKeditor when invoked from the resource
tool.

For some reason the frame containing the FCKeditor is coming up as http (not
https) even though the enclosing frame is https.
This causes some web browsers to bitch about it.

I tried putting in some apache config to redirect non ssl connection to the
ssl equivalent, but then the FCKeditor didn't want to appear at all for
reasons that arent clear to me.

Does anyone know why the FCKeditor frame is coming up non encypted and have
a workaround?

=======================================
Robert Cohen
Systems & Desktop Services