[Building Sakai] EmailService patch

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Tue Aug 11 09:27:31 PDT 2009

Hi Adrian,

You may have problems with the UserDirectory service and mail-1.4.2 - at
least we had to change code in it to get it to work in the current trunk
kernel.

Have a look at:
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-239 for what had to be changed
(it had to do with password hashing)

Also if you update mail you need to update activation.