[Building Sakai] [DG: User Experience] CSS weirdness

Plourde, Mathieu mathieu at udel.edu
Tue Aug 11 07:12:34 PDT 2009

You know what Stephen, I think you're right. It seems like it's my Diigo toolbar that is adding these styles to show the web annotations other Diigo users have left everywhere. I should have thought of it myself.

Thanks for the tip!

Best Regards,

=================================

Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Instructional Designer
IT-Client Support & Services
mathieu at udel.edu

TOP LINKS:

Technology Troubleshooting: http://www.udel.edu/help
Sakai at UD Support and Training: http://www.udel.edu/sakai/training

ACADEMIC TECHNOLOGY SERVICES (ATS): http://www.ats.udel.edu/

ATS brings together outstanding IT resources and support for teaching, presentations, instructional technology development projects, and a faculty community of practice. ATS is located on the second floor of East Hall. Faculty members wishing to schedule a consultation should call 302-831‐0640 to make an appointment.