[Building Sakai] Looking for debugging tips -- Sakai vs. AD

Kevin P. Foote kpfoote at iup.edu
Fri Aug 7 13:33:40 PDT 2009

Couple things.. don't know if you've tried these ..

make sure you set your logging to DEBUG for ldap .. if you have not
already.

log.config.count=1
log.config.1 = DEBUG.edu.amc.sakai.user.JLDAPDirectoryProvider

And watch the ldap server event log on the AD side you should see a few logins
for your 'search' users.

------
thanks
  kevin.foote