[Building Sakai] Synoptic Tool for Yaft

Holladay, Bryan Andrew bahollad at indiana.edu
Wed Aug 5 09:08:11 PDT 2009

Adrian,

I'm not sure what your goals are for you synoptic tool, but I just recently finished building a synoptic tool for the Messages and Forums tool.  There are screenshots and a description on how it works in this confluence page: http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=26804254  Maybe that will give you some ideas.

I know my biggest issue was with performance, therefore the design was based off how to get the most performance out of the synoptic tool.  There is a spreadsheet in there that shows the performance.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Bryan