[Building Sakai] [Using Sakai] Safari 4.0 and Sakai 2.6

Sean Keesler sean.keesler at threecanoes.com
Mon Aug 3 11:51:11 PDT 2009

Safari isn't a supported browser....in other words, the QA team doesn't test
Sakai using Safari.
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/Browser+Support

In my opinion, the Safari loyalists should at least know that if they run
into an issue in Safari that they should at least try again using a
supported browser before they seek support.

Sean Keesler
130 Academy Street
Manlius, New York 13104 USA
315-663-7756