[Building Sakai] Probelm in Building S akai

Aaron Zeckoski aaronz at vt.edu
Thu Apr 30 00:18:49 PDT 2009

Questions should go to the sakai dev list rather than to community
members directly.

I actually have not built on vista but can you check what version of
maven and java you are using and post them? Also, can you post the
20-30 lines around the maven failure so we can tell which project is
causing the failure?
Thanks
-AZ

--
Aaron Zeckoski (aaronz at vt.edu)
Senior Research Engineer - CARET - Cambridge University