[Building Sakai] Mailtool sending blank messages

Robert E. Long, MA relong at vmaile.svsu.edu
Tue Apr 28 10:33:07 PDT 2009

All,

We have been receiving some support calls recently concerning emails being sent from Mailtool that have no text within the body of the message. There doesn't seem to be any pattern to the blank messages, and we have tested several scenarios involving user type, attachments, browsers, and recipient e-mail clients. All of our tests have not been able to reproduce the blank message issue.

Has anyone had the same experience or a suggestion on how to fix the issue?

We are running 2.5.4 and we use Postfix on our SMTP server.

Thank you,
Bob

---
Robert E. Long, MA