[Building Sakai] MFR_MESSAGE_T table performance enhancement

Earle Nietzel Earle.Nietzel at marist.edu
Mon Apr 27 12:47:01 PDT 2009

-----sakai-dev-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org wrote: -----

>Can you reproduce the same profile consistently?

The queries have been pretty consistent, every now and then there is an
outlier like 1 out of 10.

>InnoDB performs very differently depending on what's residing in the cache.

>I'm wondering if you can profile the same query and see different results.

I have been running these tests many times over and over again to avoid
issues like these and again I have been receiving consistent numbers.

Also I am on a dev system where I am the only one on the system.

Earle