[Building Sakai] Folder rights

Steve Swinsburg s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
Sat Apr 25 10:11:06 PDT 2009

Hello,

Yes, in the Actions menu for the folder you want to change the
permissions on, choose Edit Folder Permissions. Adding the 'new'
permission allows users in that roles to create items, the 'revise'
permissions allow edits on either their own content or anyones
content, likewise for 'delete'.

cheers,
Steve

---