[Building Sakai] Proposal: Sakai maven2 snapshot repo

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Thu Apr 23 11:48:47 PDT 2009

Would anyone object if we started using a Sakai Maven2 SNAPSHOT repo
to locate SNAPSHOT artifacts (e.g., K1 1.1-SNAPSHOT, K1 1.0.7-
SNAPSHOT) separate from release artifacts?  Besides the clean
separation between release and SNAPSHOT artifacts that would be
achieved, a separate SNAPSHOT repo will make the SNAPSHOT update
process more efficient as we look to automate the process of K1
SNAPSHOT refreshes since the regular repo can be ignored when
checking for updates.

I've created a test repo that David Horwitz and trying out.   Note
that the SNAPSHOTS in the experimental maven2-snapshot repo are
simply copies of those currently located in the regular maven2 repo.

Cheers,

Anth

Test repo

https://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2-snapshots/org/sakaiproject/